In this exciting recap of episode 5 of The Bachelorette, we’re talking about:
- The last round of Luke on Luke violence
- Cameras vs. No Cameras and how we’re loving the 4th wall breaks this season
- Mike’s 1:1 date with Hannah (we’re still voting #mikeforbachelor)
- Tyler C. still being the sexy beast that he is
- The dynamic of the group date without the abuser (and why that’s important)
- Waxing axes, running with milk and other “manly” concepts like wrestling with your butt showing >> and how we feel about this
- Kevin’s realization that he’s definitely going home soon (after watching Jed!)
- Who we think the top 3 will be
- Luke’s 1:1 Date, the gaslighting, manipulation, and why we don’t feel bad for him (when lots of other people on social media apparently do)
If through watching Luke P. or hearing us discuss this episode (among others) and have realized that there’s abuse in your life, you’re not alone.
Call 1−800−799−7233 or go to https://www.thehotline.org/ to chat with someone who can help right now.
Grab a FREE “Next Best Step” Call: wrightwellnesscenter.as.me/nextbeststep
Did you miss last week’s episode? Check it out here: www.thewrightreasonspodcast.com/hannah4