It’s Week 4 of Bachelor in Paradise and we’re talking all about…
– The Tayshia, John Paul Jones, Derek, Haley, & Tahzjuan situation
– Caelynn and Dean’s relationship, break up, and her overall emotional experience
– Kristina’s “talk” with Blake and why we think he gave her the rose over Caitlin
– The enigma that is John Paul Jones
– Goose and Krystal’s Wedding: the glitter, the glamour, and the drama
– Angela and Clay’s conversation and what it means for Nicole
… and much much much more
Many of The Bachelor franchise’s existing recap episodes are hosted by current or previous contestants of the show. While they do offer incredible insights on HOW the show works (which is super awesome), they, unfortunately, don’t have the best handle on actual relationship skills, mental health, or intimacy—and how those factors could affect their ‘performance’ on the show.
That’s where we step in.
As co-founders of Wright Wellness Center, a leading voice in relationships, sex, and mental health, we’re jumping into the conversation to talk about REAL relationship skills through the framework of a reality TV show… about relationships. The Wright Reasons Podcast is your Bachelor equivalent of a Sports Center recap of last night’s game.
Real talk. Real analysis. Real experts. Real-ish television.
Let’s discuss Bachelor in Paradise and all things Bachelor Nation together.