It’s Week 3 of Bachelor in Paradise and we’re talking all about…
– The Jordan and Christian fight and why we totally agree with them going home
– Why we’re glad Onyeka decided to go home
– Our #hottake on Hannah G. and her “love triangle” with Dylan and Blake
– Demi, Derek, and Kristian and our whole take on the first LGBTQ+ relationship on The Bach
– Kristina + Caitlin’s conversation (we’re still standing up and clapping for Caitlin)
– Derek’s incredible demonstration of emotional intelligence, integrity, and empathy
… and much much much more
Many of The Bachelor franchise’s existing recap episodes are hosted by current or previous contestants of the show. While they do offer incredible insights on HOW the show works (which is super awesome), they, unfortunately, don’t have the best handle on actual relationship skills, mental health, or intimacy—and how those factors could affect their ‘performance’ on the show.
That’s where we step in.
As co-founders of Wright Wellness Center, a leading voice in relationships, sex, and mental health, we’re jumping into the conversation to talk about REAL relationship skills through the framework of a reality TV show… about relationships. The Wright Reasons Podcast is your Bachelor equivalent of a Sports Center recap of last night’s game.
Real talk. Real analysis. Real experts. Real-ish television.
Let’s discuss Bachelor in Paradise and all things Bachelor Nation together.