It’s Week 2 of Bachelor in Paradise and we’re talking all about…
- Saying goodbye to Annalise, Bibiana, and Jane
- The double-standard of objectification (and why we think it’s not cool on either side)
- Jordan’s entrance and into Paradise & how we feel about his date with Nicole, commentary with Demi, and general presence in Paradise
- Caelynn’s experience with Mike and Dean — and her interaction with the other women
- Why it’s frustrating to watch people focus on other people instead of themselves
- Cam, Cam’s edit, and Cam’s — Cam
- Why Katie has become one of our favorites
- The dynamic between Clay, Nicole, and Christian
- Blake, Dylan, and Hannah (we got a break from this for the most part compared to the first week, but some shit still went down)
- Derek & Demi and their conversation
…. and much more
Many of The Bachelor franchise’s existing recap episodes are hosted by current or previous contestants of the show. While they do offer incredible insights on HOW the show works (which is super awesome), they, unfortunately, don’t have the best handle on actual relationship skills, mental health, or intimacy—and how those factors could affect their ‘performance’ on the show.
That’s where we step in.
As co-founders of Wright Wellness Center, a leading voice in relationships, sex, and mental health, we’re jumping into the conversation to talk about REAL relationship skills through the framework of a reality TV show… about relationships. The Wright Reasons Podcast is your Bachelor equivalent of a Sports Center recap of last night’s game.
Real talk. Real analysis. Real experts. Real-ish television.
Let’s discuss Bachelor in Paradise and all things Bachelor Nation together.