It’s Week 6 of Bachelor in Paradise and we’re talking all about…
– Connor/Dean/Caelynn and our thoughts on that whole situation
– Kristina and Blake — particularly her arc on the show and his exit
– Love Languages, communication, and sexuality
– Rachel’s experiences dating women and how these episodes really hit home
– Katie and Chris and their awesome communication, his issues around worthiness and capacity, and why we think they’re the most realistic couple in Paradise
– Kristian’s incredible communication skills and why we adore her and Demi together
– JPJ and Tayshia’s prom and subsequent breakup / his exit
– Clay and Nicole and their whole dynamic now and throughout the show
– Hannah and Dylan and why we think they’ll last in the ‘real world’
… and much much much more
Many of The Bachelor franchise’s existing recap episodes are hosted by current or previous contestants of the show. While they do offer incredible insights on HOW the show works (which is super awesome), they, unfortunately, don’t have the best handle on actual relationship skills, mental health, or intimacy—and how those factors could affect their ‘performance’ on the show.
That’s where we step in.
As co-founders of Wright Wellness Center, a leading voice in relationships, sex, and mental health, we’re jumping into the conversation to talk about REAL relationship skills through the framework of a reality TV show… about relationships. The Wright Reasons Podcast is your Bachelor equivalent of a Sports Center recap of last night’s game.
Real talk. Real analysis. Real experts. Real-ish television.
Let’s discuss Bachelor in Paradise and all things Bachelor Nation together.